MLTA Annual Meeting and Program with special guest Online
MASSACHUSETTS LIBRARY TRUSTEES ASSOCIATION ANNUAL MEETING AND PROGRAM
PUTTING YOUR STAMP ON THE FUTURE: CREATING DIVERSE AND SUSTAINABLE BOARDS
Saturday, November 14th, 2020
10:30 am to 12:00pm
10:30-10:35 am Welcome:
- Maura Deedy, Library Advisory Specialist, MBLC
- Commissioner Stacey DeBole, MBLC
10:35-10:45 am MLTA Annual Business Meeting:
- Kathy Dubrovsky, MLTA President: Call meeting to order, Announce accepted Treasurer report, 2019 Annual Meeting minutes, and MLTA Bylaws
- Introduce Nancy Rea, who will announce election results and introduce Sally Gardner Reed.
10:45-11:30am Sally Gardner Reed, former Executive Director of United for Libraries, a division of the American Library Association
Join Sally Reed for a lively zoom discussion with MLTA Board Member Nancy Rea about bringing younger and more diverse members to your board. One of the most important roles for a board of trustees is ensuring sustainability for the future. Refreshing your board with new ideas, new people and differing perspectives is a great way to do it.
11:30-12:00pm Questions and Answers
- Saturday, November 14, 2020
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.